Thursday, May 3, 2012

pixlr FTW!

Hey guys! do you love old, vintage photos? do love lomos and delilas camera like this?

if yes, then high5! But.. I decided not to buy it because i don't want to waste my first pay check just on one thing. First we have to buy the camera, then the film (which is kind of expensive) and of course we want to change lenses. and then kene cuci gambar lagi? plus, I don't really know how to adjust the camera or change the settings. I'm not really into photography, I just love the pictures. 

So if those of you who are like me, I highly recommend you to use pixlr photo editing effect!
It has all the vintage/lomo camera effect that you can get! excited nii*
No downloading, registration, needed! 

So first, Go to www.pixlr.com and choose retro vintage effect
and upload your photo



 After that, you can choose whatever effect you like..


Lepas tu, choose your overlays. Theres effect like rain drops, street light, over exposed or scratches.. * alaa..mcm dlm album gmba kawen parents kite. heheh


Then you choose which border that is suitable. For this one i use the sand effect. Theres alot more choices.


So this is the result! Then you can save terus dlm computer! Easy peasy right? Told ya!



before
after


No comments:

Post a Comment